Something About Interieur Recepten
Hello there. I’m Evi, an interior architect who is running this interior design studio based in Oud-Beijerland, a small charming village nearby Rotterdam. It’s been set up in 2021 with a mission to offer an impeccable service whilst also showing great interior doesn’t have to come at a huge cost. So whether you have a plan to shake up your apartment, remodeling your house or spice up your living space, I am very keen to help you.
I value and thrive in a beautifully designed, comforting, and highly functioning home environment. My background in Architecture at Delft University of Technology and Interior Design at Volksuniversiteit Rotterdam and years experiences as a professional gave me a well – shaped foundation to give you a very thoughtful advice.
Interior Design Value
What I believe
- I believe that our homes should have a positive impact on our everyday lives and how we live.
- I believe that our homes should have a space that we can reconnect to ourself despite this modern and very fast world.
- I believe that our homes should be a place to entertain your family, friends and your loved ones.
How to realize
A very well-designed home, should give an answer of what you and I believe. A very well-designed home doesn’t just look beautiful and fun. A space should function correctly. Aesthetics as well as function should always be in balance. When you don’t feel ease in a space where you live in and you can not express your personality in a space where you live, then it’s a sign that both are not in balance. I am here for you and ready to take this journey with you to find all the right answers.
More about myself
These are a glimpse about myself
- A proud mother of two smart boys who loves working with people in a creative environment.
- Indonesian from origin who dares to chase her dreams to study her passion of life at the oldest and largest technical university in Delft, the Netherlands.
- A woman who is influenced by Indonesian culture and modern western life.
- An interior designer who loves and is not scared to mix and combine patterns, colors and materials to create a sphere that a client desires.
- A person who is not into chocolate but always says yes to snacks and a good coffee. Oh yess!!